YES! We accept your mail-drops! Clearly label the side of your box with your last name in big letters and your ETA. This is free whey you stay with us. Otherwise it's $5.00 per box.
*Mailing address: 592 US2 Shelburne, NH 03581. Please label the side of the box in large letters with your last name and ETA!
YES! You can park your vehicle with us. While you stay it's free. We do have limited parking. It is $5/day if you are not staying with us. Payment will be collected on first day. Otherwise the Rattle River Trail head has parking 1/4 mile East on U.S. 2.
THRU HIKER RATES AND WHAT TO EXPECT
- First night $37. Return visits $35.
- Shuttles included: Resupply shuttle to Walmart (16 mile round trip). We stop at Vashaw's Variety to create your own craft beer six pack. Pinkham Notch pick-up and drop-off, morning post office/Sport Center/gas station (gear) shuttle.
- Food included: All you can eat pancake breakfast and coffee. Gluten free oatmeal available.
- Sleeping arrangements: Our oak bunk beds have comfortable mattresses, clean linens, and 2 pillows.
- Comforts included: We cut and and stack firewood for your enjoyment in our campfire pit in the back yard with a nice deep pond filled with that good clean mountain water. The entire property has solid fiber internet (Currently up to 100MB Upload and 100MB Download) and WiFi that handles very well during peak times.
- Bonus: OUTSTANDING customer service! We are here to serve you because we adore our hikers because we are hikers! We love this life. We work hard to keep our hostel clean, comfortable, safe, and welcoming. We give you what we can plus we are continually improving and updating to make our hostel better for future hikers!
*NEW THIS YEAR: ALL SCHEDULED TOWN SHUTTLES ARE INCLUDED!
Pinkham Notch to Rattle River Hostel
Mount Washington Slack Pack (SOBO)
Other Slackpacking Options
YES! We offer many daily shuttles! Please see details under our "Shuttles" tab!
If on trail, call us at 603-466-5049 to request pick up.
Guests: The shuttle sign-up board is located in the pack room.
*Shuttles depart on time!*
Please sign-up prior to shuttle departure and be ready at the front of the pack room.
We have many shuttles that run every weekday, June 1st - October 15th.
Businesses that support hikers!
Dining room common space for hikers to share their White Mountain adventure stories.
Hostels that offer additional paid shuttles
Local Shuttle Services
Rattle River Lodge and Hostel- Private Shuttles
Shuttle Connection- Lincoln, NH. For reservations: (603) 348-7422 for driver/pick up: (603) 745-3140. Info@theshuttleconnection.com
Notch Taxi Service: Littleton, NH (603) 991-8777 www.notchtaxiservice.com
Mountain Courier Shuttle: 207-329-6433
Apex Airport and Transportation Services: (603) 252-8294
Trail Angels Hiker Services: 603-252-8294
Bruce, Gorham, NH (504)-615-9497
Pine Ellis Lodge (207-392-4161) 20 Pine St, Andover, ME
Field Stone Cottages (207) 864-3113, 2342, Main Street, Rangely ME 04970
Rattle River Hostel overs shuttles all over the White Mountains.
Copyright © 2019 Rattle River Hostel - All Rights Reserved.